Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cavity #2

Carmel & Candy Apples

Description: Its Granny Smith Apples covered with classic red candy and caramel.

I’m SUPER excited about this week because it’s DESSERT WEEK on A Taste of Heaven. This whole week will be dedicated to your sweet tooth. I have a special guest that I would like to introduce. She is a young lady that has a passion for making cakes and her name is Porscha. I met her through a dear friend of mine, and I want everyone to show her love and support. Every dessert posted this week will be available for purchase through Sweet P’s Homemade Cakes & Things. I hope you don’t get any cavities from all this sweetness. ;D

FYI: Sweet P's Homemade Cakes & Things
        Email: SweetP2389@Gmail.com
        Instagram: @cupcakeyp

HEADLINE NEWS: Happy Friday!!! I was excited about these classic red candy and caramel apples. I love, love, love apples covered with special toppings. It reminds me of my younger days at the carnivals and state fairs. The glasslike candy would make me feel like I was rewarding myself with two cavities. You would think that would discourage me, but I only wanted more. The sweet flavors use to excite me. It got to the point where I was buying homemade candy apple kits, so I could make my own decorative apples at home. It’s amazing what a little sugar will do to you. #ADDICTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment