Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Feature of the Week: Oct. 25-31


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures

Description: One more week until the creepy crawler Trick or Treat we’ve all been waiting for. I’ve been anticipating this feature of the week since I snapped the first picture of it. This taste of heaven is a carved pumpkin with a spooky face. I admire this pumpkin because it was carved by my friend AB. She pulled out her carving utensils and newspaper, so she could start the messy project. Out of the three pumpkins she bought, this was the ugliest one. I looked at the hideous orange-green warty pumpkin and shook my head thinking whatever floats your boat. After AB finished carving, I noticed that her pumpkin didn’t look that bad. He actually had potential. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment