Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mellow Out


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

If I had to choose between white and brown, I would choose brown. It’s not that I don’t like white as much as brown; it’s just that there are so many great choices of brown. Hennessy, Rémy Martin, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, E&J Brandy, and Courvoisier; the list goes on. This taste of Heaven is E&J XO Brandy. Not many of my friends enjoy E&J XO Brandy, but that doesn’t stop me or my friend Davis from drinking it. I know the weekend has started once I see her with the first glass. E&J Brandy has been on the scene since 1938. The popular brandy is made with fresh wine grapes, and then it’s aged in French oak barrels for smoothness. Once the seal is broken, the toasted brown spice and vanilla are guaranteed to mellow out your night.

FYI: E&J Brandy

FOOD TIP: Ernest and Julio Gallo are the founders of E&J Brandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment