Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr. Exclusive


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

If I’m not drinking Hennessey V.S, then my second choice is Rémy Martin V.S.O.P. I’m usually quick to mix my brown with Coke, but the Rémy Martin V.S.O.P is exclusive by itself. After buying a bottle, I chill it in the freezer, and then I sip it slow with light ice. I use light ice to keep the fine champagne cognac at its best. Rémy Martin V.S.O.P is a favorite to many, but only the "Ole G’s" can handle it. ;D

FYI: Rémy Martin

FOOD TIP: Eaux-de-vie (waters-of-life) are what give a cognac its distinctive, signature aromatic intensity and flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment