Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shish Kabobs


I have to admit I was showing out when I made this dish. Whenever I cook for someone for the first time, I always pull a few tricks out the bag. On this particular night, I was making a seafood feast and I wanted to incorporate shish kabobs as my side item. I had three skewers of veggies kabobs with mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, and red onion. I didn’t want to just grill them because that’s BORING, so I splashed them with sweet eel sauce and butter. While the veggie kabobs were caramelizing, I catered to the Cajun crab boil I had brewing on the stove. Shhhh…once the veggie bobs were done, I stole a mushroom off the end. ;D

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Shish kabobs pair well over a bed of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment